The master class application generator
CTMaker® 2.x is a software development platform for all integrated Unified Communications applications which need to link Internet / Intranet services, traditional telephony and IP telephony.
To effectively and efficiently develop your target application, CTMaker® features its own scripting language "CTTalk" (similar to "C") and a sophisticated editor with integrated debugger and simulator. This compact and clear unit provides developers with a unique development environment in the areas of Unified Communications, CTI, Unified Messaging, IVR, Internet / Intranet / Extranet communications, database management, e- and m-commerce as well as VoIP value added services.
CTMaker® allows access to:
- automatically recognize TAPI and CAPI capable telephony cards and modems (Eicon, HST, Digi, AVM, Dialogics, NMS, etc.)
- PABX (OpenCom, Ascotel, HiCOM, etc.)
- VoIP systems (Cisco Unified Communciations Manager, Innovaphone, etc.)
- installed SQL databases
- existing TTS and ASR engines (Loquendo, Nuance, etc.)
- e-mail systems and web pages for existing Internet / Intranet connections